Call for BIOMAG2020
In accordance with the policy of the International Advisory Board (IAB) of the Biomagconferences, this is a call for proposals to host the Biomag2020 Conference.
The Biomag 2018 conference will be held in Philadelphia, USA, as approved at the Biomag 2014in Halifax, Canada.
The host of the Biomag2020 conference will be approved in Seoul at the Biomag 2016 Business Meeting, scheduled on Wednesday, October5, 2016 at 13:30.
The IAB will receive proposals for Biomag2020 from researchers in the field of Biomagnetismuntil October 2, 2016, consider these proposals at the Biomag2016 IAB meeting in Seoul and make recommendations for presentations of all eligible proposals at the Biomag 2016 Business Meeting, where a decision regarding the host of the Biomag2016 will be made.
- Proposals for Biomag 2020 should ideally include:
1. Name and contact information of the Biomag2020Chair and a preliminary list of the Local Organizing Committee (LOC).
2. Motivation for organizing Biomag2020.
3. Experience of the Chair and/or members the LOC in organizing scientific meetings.
4. Venue choices and information on conference center(s).
5. Proposed dates of the Biomag2020 and why these dates are optimal.
6. Funding resources and estimated institutional support.
7. Hotel accommodation options, price ranges, distance to the conference venue.
8. International travel arrangements to the venue and local travel from hotels.
9. Estimated costs to attendees (registration fees and accommodation expenses).
10. Other matters that may be relevant.
If you are interested in organizing the BIOMAG 2022 Conference, you can also send a letter of intention.
Proposals for Biomag2020or letter of intention for Biomag 2022
should be sent in pdf format
Ryan D’Arcy, Chair IAB (2014-2016)